As we navigate the changing climate times, our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our team, clients, and wonderful community of Guelph and surrounding areas.
Please read through our new policies and procedures surrounding delivery dates, delivery areas, curb-side pickups, and more.
Curb-Side Pickups: How and When to Pick Up Your Order
- Your pick up order will be ready for the day you selected when placing your order.
- Come on by and pick-up on the day you selected between Tuesday - Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 pm and Saturday + Sunday 10:30 am - 3:30 pm. We are closed Mondays.
- We are not able to accommodate same-day delivery or pick up orders.
- Contactless curb-side pick ups take place from our side door at 25 Suffolk Street East, Downtown Guelph.
- ALL orders must be pre-paid via phone or website. Thank you for your understanding.
- When you arrive, please call 519-265-3505 and have your order number ready. Please social distance from other clients picking up their orders and please wear your mask.
- We appreciate your understanding and adherence to these policies to ensure the safely of you and our team.
Local Flower Deliveries - Where Do We Deliver + Order Cut-Off Times.
Please note: Our fresh flowers and flower subscriptions are ONLY available for local delivery. We can not ship fresh flowers out of our local area (see below).
We service the following cities/towns:
- Guelph ($10 delivery fee or free over $150),
- Aberfoyle, Puslinch, Morriston, Fergus, Elora, Rockwood, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Erin, Ariss, Acton, Breslau, Eden Mills, Maryhill, and Moffat - all $18 delivery fee or free over $150.
- Next-day deliveries must be placed by 4 pm the day before to go out next-day. Otherwise, they will default to our next delivery date. We are closed Sundays & Mondays.
*Unless we are otherwise fully booked due to high volume
Order Processing Times for Non-Floral Orders Shipping via Canada Post:
- Out of town orders will be shipping via Canada Post 3x per week
- On average, please expect up to 2-4 business days before we are able to process out of town orders for shipping. We are limited with our staff and want to ensure that proper procedures are in place and not rushed.
- You will be sent your tracking # when your package has shipped. Please contact us with any questions.
- Plants cannot be sent via post during the cold Winter months as freezing may occur. We resume shipping plants in April.
We truly appreciate your understanding as we implement these measures. Your support for a small business truly makes the difference in these times. Thank you for choosing us and we are wishing our lovely Clients safe, healthy, and peaceful days ahead.
Robyn and the B + F team